Sentral Parent Portal
Staying in touch with your child’s learning journey is easy with the Sentral Parent Portal. Receive secure news items targeted for your child’s school involvement on your mobile, tablet or computer.
The Sentral Parent Portal lets you:
- Stay informed with your targeted news feed
- Regular academic notifications of your child’s progress
- Message your child’s teachers
- Respond to direct teacher and coordinator messages via email, SMS or Portal
- Receive email and portal notifications, including reminders
- Access to the YGPS newsletter
- Receive your child’s Student Report electronically
- Book and manage parent/teacher night interviews
- Provide permission and make payments for school activities
- Be notified of absence, respond to unexplained absences or advise the school in advance of planned absences
- Compatibility with both Android and Apple OS
Portal is a useful resource for staying in touch with your child’s school and education.
Please click on the following link to access the Sentral Parent Portal login page: https://sentral.ygps.vic.edu.au/portal/login
If you are having issues with your Sentral login access key, or have forgotten your password, please contact the front office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (9730 1254).